Hung exhibits his work in various locations around the Pacific Northwest of the United States during the Summer. During the Winter he focuses on his art and spend time with family. The following calendar highlights his shows and events in the United States.
Please contact: email@example.com
FAIR & FESTIVAL 2020:
Due to the COVID-19, I won't be able to attend any festivals in 2020. I am currently updating my website with new paintings that I've painted during the lockdown period to cope with tension due to the pandemic. Let me know if you have any questions and I will respond to you as quickly as possible. Thank you so much for all your support. Stay safe and stay healthy!
FAIR & FESTIVAL 2019
- May 16th -17th: University District Fair
- May 29th -31st: Spokane Art Fest (Spokane, OR)
- June 13th -14th: Sister Art in the Park (Sister, OR)
- July 3rd -5th: Art in the Vineyard (Eugene, OR)
- July 10th -12th: West Seattle Summer Fest
- July 17th-19th: Gig Harbor Summer Fest (Gig Harbor, WA)
- July 25th - 26th: Alki Art Fair
- August 1st: Proctor Art Fest (Tacoma, WA)
- August 8th - 9th: Oregon city festival of the arts ( Oregon city, OR)
- August 15th - 16th: Frest Paint (Everett, WA)
- September 5th - 6th: Sister Fall Street Festival (Sister, OR)
- September 26th - 27th: Corvallis Fall Festival (Corvallis, OR)
- October 2nd - 4th: Bend Fall Festival (Bend, OR)
© 2005-2020, Pham Quoc Hung. All rights reserved.